Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Dry & seasoned bread crumbs or almond flour: 2 cups
- All-purpose flour or alternative flour blend: 2 cups for coating only
- Arracacha powder: 3 tablespoons
- Ground italian seasoning: 1 tablespoon
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Frying olive oil or canola: 2 cups
- Whisked egg: 1
- Take one bowl & mix arracacha and flour together in this bowl.
- Coat chicken pieces on by one in flour mixture, beaten egg and seasoned bread crumbs.
- Heat oil at almost 350 °F and fry your coated chicken pieces in hot oil.
- Cook well until you get them golden brown. Cook for almost 5 minutes.