Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 15 minutes, Chilling Time: 1 Night
- Balsamic vinegar: 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Cacao morning powder: 1 teaspoon
- Lucuma powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Powdered black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground cumin: 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped cilantro: 3 tablespoons
- Black beans (drained and rinsed): 15 ounce
- Chopped tomato: 1 cup
- Chopped bell pepper: 1/2 cup
- Jalapeno: 1 chopped
- Drained sweet corn: 8.75 ounce
- Take one small bowl and mix chili powder, cacao powder, cumin, black pepper, sugar, salt, oil, and balsamic vinegar together in this bowl.
- Take one medium bowl and stir corn and black beans together.
- Toss with oil and vinegar dressing and garnish with cilantro.
- Cover this bowl and put in the fridge for one night before serving.