Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 55 minutes
- All-purpose flour: 1 cup
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Brown sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Baking powder: ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Yacon Powder: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Butter: ½ cup
- Raisins: ½ cup
- Whisked eggs: 2
- Flaked coconut: ¼ cup
- Brown sugar (packed): 1 ½ cups
- Rolled oats: ½ cup
- Preheat your oven to almost 350°F. Grease one baking pan (9×9-inch).
- Take one medium bowl to combine brown sugar (2 tablespoons), yacon powder and flour in this bowl. Cut in butter to make mixture crumbly and press the blend in the base of greased pan.
- Bake for nearly 15 minutes in your preheated oven. The crust should be half cooked.
- Take one large bowl and mix rest of brown sugar and eggs in the bowl. Combine the baking powder, salt, and oats. Stir it in the egg blend along with vanilla.
- Stir in coconut and raisins, if desired. Spread this mixture equally on the partially baked crust layer in pan.
- Bake for almost 20 minutes again and cut into small squares to serve.