Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 bananas, medium, ripe with yellow & brown spots
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup oats, old-fashioned or quick
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1 avocado, medium
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted & chopped
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Unsulphured coconut flakes & cacao powder for coating
- Add bananas, vanilla, avocado and coconut oil in a medium size ball; mash until smooth using a masher. Add in the leftover ingredients; mix well until just combined.
- Using small cookie scoop; scoop some of the dough & roll into a ball between the palms of your hands, preferably golf sized.
- Spread the coatings on plates, if desired and then roll bites in them.
- Place them in a storage container & repeat this process until you have used all of the dough. Enjoy chilled.