Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 cups fresh or frozen mango peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe banana, preferably frozen
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk (more if needed)
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 tablespoon yacon syrup
- 1 tablespoon aronia powder
- 1 teaspoon camu camu powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a blender, combine mango, coconut, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup orange juice and the orange zest. Blend until smooth, add more orange juice if needed. Once smooth, add the chia seeds and blend until just mixed, don’t grind chia up. Pour the mango smoothie into a measuring cup or pourable container.
In the same blender (no need to clean it), add the other banana half, raspberries, strawberries, goji berries, aronia powder, camu camu powder, yacon syrup, ginger, vanilla extract, and almond or coconut milk. Blend until smooth, adding more milk if needed.
Pour the red smoothie into two glasses. Pour the mango smoothie over top of the the raspberry-goji smoothie. Top with extra goji, raspberry, and coconut if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!