Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- ½ cup Goldenberries, dried, quartered & soaked in water for overnight
- 1/2 vanilla pod, scrap out the pulp
- ¾ cup gelling sugar
- 1 tbsp. ginger, fresh, peeled & cut into slices
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 ¼ cups water
- Add the goldenberries to a blender & purée on high speed; mix it together with the ginger, vanilla pulp, vanilla pod, lime juice and gelling sugar in a pot; let soak for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let the mixture to heat & boil for couple of minutes; stirring continuously; remove the foam, ginger & vanilla bean.
- Transfer the hot jam into twist-off-glass jars, preferably clean & close the jars.
- Put them for couple of minutes, preferably upside down and then turn them right side up & let cool.