Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- Pumpkin puree: 15 ounces
- Eggs: 4
- Butter Alternative: 1 cup
- Coconut sugar: 1 cups
- Yacon powder: 1 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour or alternative flour mix: 2 cups
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Ground cloves: ½ teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon: 2 teaspoons
- Ground ginger: ½ teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg: ½ teaspoon
- Coconut whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to almost 350 °F. Grease almost 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Take one medium bowl and mix eggs, pumpkin, sugar and butter in this bowl.
- Sift the salt, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, ginger, yacon powder, cloves, cinnamon, and flour together in a separate bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin mixture.
- Spread this mixture equally in the greased pan and bake for almost 25 – 30 minutes. The bars are done when they spring back to touch.
- Let it cool down before topping with coconut whipped cream!