Treat or health food? Why choose?! You can have it all. These dark chocolate bars bring together so many good things in one gorgeous and delicious bite: raw cacao, goji, nuts, coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and more.
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 15-20 servings
- 4 cups dark chocolate (70% is great)
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- pink sea salt
- Line a large glass pan or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate in a bowl.
Melt chocolate, until it’s only just melted, not too hot. Use a double boiler over low heat or similar setup is best, but however you wish to – just make sure it doesn’t scald.
- Fold 3/4 of the dry ingredients mixture into the melted chocolate, then pour onto the baking sheet and spread out evenly. Sprinkle the remaining mixed dry ingredients on top, then sprinkle a little sea salt (but just a little over the entire tray).
- Place tray in the fridge for about 30 minutes to fully set, then remove and use a sharp knife to cut/break the bark into pieces (they won’t and shouldn’t be perfect).
- Store in an airtight container, and depending on the temperature you keep your house it may be best to store in the fridge.