Delish and anti-inflammatory!
Total Preparation: 5 Minutes + 1 hour minimum setting time
- 13.5 or 15 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp yacon syrup or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- zest of a large lemon
- pinch of pink sea salt
- coconut whipped cream (optional)
Blend all ingredients except chia in a food processor, until well blended. Add in chia and pulse a few times to distribute but be careful not to pulverize the seeds (you want them whole).
Pour the mixture into glasses, jars, or plastic containers of choice. Chill at least one hour to set, stirring at about half an hour to make sure chia seeds are well distributed. Or, you can make the night before and chill overnight.
Garnish with whipped coconut cream and lemon zest if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Leftovers will keep well in sealed container in fridge for 2-3 days.