We love how innovative you get with creating amazing vegan recipes. Here’s a Low Carb Vegan Caramel from the talented @healthyfit.moodon
Not only’s it’s delicious, it’s also great for your digestive system.
For a large bottle:
-1 large potato or two medium. cooked without skin.
– 5 or 6 fresh dates, honey or yacon powder for people who want low glycemic sweetness
– a few drops of vanilla extract
– 1/3 to 1/2 cup of Almond milk (add gradually by consistency preference)
– Sea salt
– 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
– 1 spoonful of lemon juice – optional: pinch of nutritional yeast. Then process everything to form a cream, check the sweetness, if good, pour into a jar and refrigerate. It lasts a week very safe, if they do not finish it before then ????
Great for :
– Pancakes toppings
– Muffins fillings – Pudding -as dessert
– Add sweetness and moisture to a variety of recipes
Recipe by @healthyfit.moodon