Makes 5 Bars
- 1/2 Cup Yacon Syrup.
- 1/2 Cup Salted Organic Peanut Butter.
- 3/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
Note: Recommended candy thermometer to make sure your Syrup is at 300F. Feel free to sub with any nut butters.
1. In a Small Sauce Pan Heat Your Yacon Syrup on Medium Low Heat Until it Reaches 300 F. Stir slowly periodically to make so it doesn’t burn. It’s better for the heat to be a little lower than you think so you it doesn’t burn it. It takes me about 13 minutes to get 300F.
2. Next add Peanut Butter + Stir In Well. It’ll Get Hard Fairly Fast. Transfer to a Parchment Sheet. Create a Big Square or Rectangle.
3. Gently Cut into rectangle bars or square bites using a coconut oiled knife.
4. Freeze for about 15-20.
5. While it’s freezing melt chocolate in a medium heat safe glass bowl in a pot of hot water on medium low heat.
6. Remove Peanut Butter, Yacon bars from freezer. Dip + cover in chocolate. Place back on parchment sheet. Freeze over night. ???? We added Bee Pollen Granules to the top for a fun extra nutrition boost. Adds a lil twist. But, totally optional.
Recipe by @accidentalparisiancook