Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
- Oat flour: 1 cup
- Almond meal: 1 cup
- Yacon powder: ½ cup
- Hemp hearts: 2 tablespoons
- Sea salt: ½ teaspoon
- Melted coconut oil: ½ cup
- Warm water: 2 tablespoons
- Chocolate chips (dark): ¼ cup
- Take one bowl and whisk salt, baking soda, hemp hearts, yacon powder, almond meal, and oat flour together in one bowl.
- Add coconut oil and mix all ingredients to combine. If your dough looks dry, you can add one tablespoon water to make this mixture wet.
- The blend should stick together as you press it between your fingers. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll this mixture to make flat disks by your hands and put them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake these cookies at 325 °F for nearly 10 minutes to make edges golden.
- Let them complete cool and store these cookies in one air-tight jar at your room temperature.